|Description||800 linear meters of textual records (1145 volumes)|
|Access||Collection is open for research.|
|Reproduction||No reproduction is allowed, however photographs are allowed without use of a flash.|
|Custodial History / Provenance||The registers were kept at the Land Registry Office until the early 1970's when they were shipped to the Archives of Ontario. In the fall of 1983, the books were transferred to the University of Windsor Archives, where they remain on permanent loan. An additional ten volumes of early records were transferred from the Registry Office to the Archives in July 1997.
NOTE: Eleven volumes still remain at the Land Registry Office, including "Old Records A" (1796-1805).
Return to: Archives Home Page
Return to: Land Registry Copy Books Page