Table of Contents
1. What is breast health?
2. Can early detection improve one’s chance for a breast cancer cure?
3. How often should a woman perform a breast self-examination & what is the proper way to perform a breast self-examination?
4. How often should a woman have a clinical breast examination performed by a health care professional?
5. At what age should a woman begin having a mammogram?
6. Is it sufficient to only perform a breast self-examination?
7. What are the risk factors associated with breast cancer?
8. At what age should parents begin teaching female children about breast self-examinations?
9. Isn’t breast cancer only a female disease?
10. What are the early warning signs of breast cancer?
Comments about our web pages? Send e-mail to: Web Administrator, University of Windsor. Created: 25/01/2001. © 2001, University of Windsor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information in this site the University of Windsor cannot guarantee its accuracy.