1. Make sure you are familiar with the graduate Academic Regulations, including the Graduate Studies Faculty Regulations for the Doctor of Philosophy and/or the Master's Degree, as well as the specific regulations set out by the area offering your program.
2. Refer to the Glossary and Course Numbering System when registering for courses.
3. Check the Academic Dates on the Office of the Registrar's website (www.windsor.ca/registrar).
4. Bookmark the online graduate calendar in your FAVORITES! (www.uwindsor.ca/calendars)
5. Don't forget to complete your Application to Graduate by the application deadline.
6. Students may follow the academic rules and program regulations set out in the calendar of the term in which they were first admitted or any subsequent calendar.