|1. Make sure you are familiar with the undergraduate Academic Regulations, as well as the specific regulations set out by the area offering your program.|
2. Refer to the Glossary and Course Numbering System when registering for courses.
3. Check the Academic/Sessional/Calendar Dates (to find out when you should be registering for classes and when you should be taking a vacation!) They can be accessed via the Registrars website at www.uwindsor.ca/registrar (see 'Important Dates')
4. Bookmark the online graduate calendar in your FAVORITES!(www.uwindsor.ca/calendars)
5. Don't forget to complete your Application to Graduate by the application deadline.
6. Students may follow the academic rules and program regulations set out in the calendar of the term in which they were first admitted or any subsequent calendar.