University Slogan - The degree that works
Undergraduate Calendar
Spring 2010

Click here for a Printer Friendly page.

k Links


A student who wishes to take one or more courses of his or her program at another university must request a "Letter of Permission" in advance of registration to ensure that the course(s), if completed successfully, will be credited towards his or her degree program.

Application for a "Letter of Permission" will be made at the Office of the Registrar. Approval shall be based on the applicant's overall academic record, the appropriateness of the particular course to the applicant's program and on any other factors deemed relevant. Students on academic probation will not usually qualify for a "Letter of Permission". The appropriate fee will apply.

Following approval of the application, the Registrar shall issue a "Letter of Permission" to the applicant and the university concerned.

Upon completion of the course(s) the student must request the visited institution to submit an official transcript for any course(s) attempted to the Office of the Registrar. The course(s) successfully completed with a grade of C- or better will normally be credited towards the degree, but the grade(s) received will neither be recorded nor used in the calculation of University of Windsor averages.