STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE UNIVERSITY
1. The content of this Calendar is provided for the general guidance of the student and is not intended to make any contractual commitments therefor. The Calendar is accurate at the time of printing, but programs, courses, staffing, etc. are subject to change from time to time as deemed appropriate by the University of Windsor in order to fulfill its role and mission, or to accommodate circumstances beyond its control. Any such changes may be implemented without prior notice and, unless specified otherwise, are effective when made. The official University of Windsor academic calendars are: the Undergraduate Web Calendar, the Graduate Web Calendar, and the Faculty of Law Calendar.
2. This Calendar represents the University of Windsor's best judgment and projection of the course of conduct of the University of Windsor during the periods addressed herein. It is subject to change due to forces beyond the University of Windsor's control or as deemed necessary by the University of Windsor in order to fulfill its educational objectives.
3. Advisors are provided to assist students in planning their academic programs. Advisors are not authorized to change established policy of the University of Windsor. Students are solely responsible for assuring that their academic programs comply with the policies of the University of Windsor. Any advice which is at variance with established policy must be confirmed by the appropriate Dean's Office.
4. Any tuition fees and/or other charges described herein are good faith projections for the academic year. They are, however, subject to change from one academic term to the next as deemed necessary by the University of Windsor in order to meet its financial commitments and to fulfill its role and mission.
5. There are other fees and charges which are attendant upon a student's matriculation at the University of Windsor. These fees or charges may be determined by contacting the University offices which administer the programs or activities in which the student intends to enroll or engage.
6. The University of Windsor reserves the right to terminate or modify program requirements, content, and the sequence of program offerings from term to term for educational reasons which it deems sufficient to warrant such actions.
Further, the University of Windsor reserves the right to terminate programs from term to term for financial or other reasons which it determines warrant such action. The content, schedule, requirements and means of presentation of courses may be changed at any time by the University of Windsor for educational reasons which it determines are sufficient to warrant such action. Programs, services, or other activities of the University of Windsor may be terminated at any time due to reasons beyond the control of the University of Windsor.
7. The course descriptions herein are based upon reasonable projections of faculty and faculty availability and appropriate curriculum considerations. The matters described are subject to change based upon changes in circumstances upon which these projections were based and as deemed necessary by the University of Windsor to fulfill its role and mission.